Friday 28 June 2013

Day eleven.

Wedding bits.

Hey guys!
Another little wedding post mainly so I can keep track of everything going on! And I thought you might enjoy reading my lists of things to do as well :)
So we have just over a year until the big day and so far we have;
Chosen the date
Sorted the venue
(we are using a country hotel for the whole day, getting married in the garden and then having the reception there too)!
The guest list is under way 
As is the table plan, although knowing me this will change at least 3 times before the final plan.
Food for the wedding breakfast and also the reception has been chosen
I have been shopping for my dress and also the bridesmaids dresses, but we haven't yet decided on them.
Registrar is booked for the day :)

Well I'm glad I got that out my system as I felt like I hadn't actually done anything in the last 6 months! But turns out I have actually done quite a bit.


The next thing on the list is to chose the design for the save the dates and either get them made or buy them from somewhere? This is my priority at the moment as I wanted them sent out to all our guests by the end of July and although it is a month away I know that its going to fly by!

Much love
Becca <3

No comments:

Post a Comment