Friday 21 June 2013

Day seven.

Hi guys!
Wednesdays part of the massively long post goes a little like this.
The day started to be very boring, I woke up and went to work like any other day but on my lunch I decided to make the most out of the sunshine! As it is very rare!
I decided to take a little walk over the local railway land, it's basically a load of field next to the train station that has been made into a very cute nature trail full of little pathways with hidden benches next to the river. I remember helping out with it when I was I school but I must admit I hadn't actually been there since, but, after my lovely walk I will definitely be returning on other sunny days!
While I was on my venture I took some rubbish snaps of some wild flowers; I know they are bad as the sun was shining on my phone and I couldn't actually see what I was doing but I thought I would include them as they are rather cheery!
A great blurry pic!! Pretty colour though :)
Little patch of daisies which has actually inspired me for the wedding, I'm thinking of adding some of those flowers that look like massive daisies into the bouquets; actually if anyone knows the name of them a comment would be much appreciated :)
And finally the view from where I finally perched my bum :)
So as well as having a lovely lunch we also ended up going out to dinner with some friends to talk about something really excited that might happen within the next couple of months, but that's another post for another day! 
Much love
Becca <3

No comments:

Post a Comment