Monday 17 June 2013

Day four.

Evening people!
So today me and my mr went to Ikea!
It was so much fun I wish I had taken lots of pictures but I always feel like a bit too much of a 
tourist taking pictures in Ikea :) 
Well as you guys know if you read yesterday's blog ( if you haven't yet, go check it out) I went 
to buy the famous Alex drawers, I was going to buy the smaller one for £55 as I couldn't justify spending £85 on the larger one when indigent really need it, but when we got there the bigger one was actually on offer to people with the family card for £65! 
Well, obviously I would be silly not to go for this as it was only £10 more so I got it! 
However it took a long, long time to put the bloody thing together!

Here it is in all its glory, finally together and squeezed into place :)

And the start of my little nail polish collection, I must admit its a tiny obsession of mine, but what girl doesn't love nail polish :)

Another reason we went today was to try and find some bits for the wedding, I ended up getting these really cute tea light holders and also these bargain, one pound vases shown below.
I thought I could put them on the guest book table and gift table with just a couple of flowers in :)

Everything shown in this post can be found on the ikea website, the holders with flowers on the side were 45p each and the other ones came in sets for £1-£2!!
Anyway guys I shall be off but as I'm trying to blog everyday at the moment I will be back tomorrow.
Much love
Becca <3

No comments:

Post a Comment