Monday 1 July 2013

Day twelve.


Evening people!
I thought I would give you a little sneak peak at our first bridesmaid hair trails.
Obviously we've got a while yet but seeing as my maid of honor and one of my bridesmaids are both hairdressers we thought, whats the harm in having a play? :)


So here we have some great pictures of one of my girls in curlers :) she is going to hate me for posting this but, no harm in making memories huh!


And here is Emma getting her hair done, she has got quite short hair so we were amazed at how it turned out. I don't think I've mentioned yet, but two of my bridesmaids are my cousins, Hollie (pictures above) and Emma. They are twins so I love that I've got 2 girlies of the same sort of height and figures and they obviously look alike. You don't realize how easy it makes things! 


And here she is again in all her glory! Hair finished and I think it actually looks amazing! Its exactly what I imagined except I didn't realize it would be possible because of the length of her hair but, it was perfect :)


And here is Hollie in all of her shining glory too! She absolutely loved her hair so I was really happy about that :) I've decided to let the girls chose how they want to look on the day as they have to wear the outfit and like their hair and make up.


And finally me!! With curly hair and the front gripped back. After numerous trails so far I have no idea how I want my hair to look, or is it that I know what I want, my hair just won't play ball? I don't know but I think I'm going to let it grow a bit before trying again.

Much love
Becca <3



No comments:

Post a Comment