Thursday 14 November 2013

What time of year should I get married? Part one


Spring, Summer, Autumn or Winter? That is the question.



So in this post I shall give you some things to think about when choosing what season to get married in.
First of all I would like to say I think most of this is mainly personal preference so you might find these tips more helpful when trying to persuade your other half into what season to tie the knot! Because lets face it when it comes to making decisions like this men aren't exactly helpful :)

Part one: Spring.



Getting married in the spring.
Spring is a beautiful time of year to get married, with the trees in full blossom and buds starting to form from the newly green grass. Spring can help create a colourful backdrop to the perfect day, helping you to capture your moment in time.

Just be careful if you are planning an outdoor wedding because at this time of year you can never rely on the Great British weather. 

There are so many different flowers you can use in the spring here a just a few to inspire you...


Thank you for reading, I hope this gives you some nice ideas. Be sure to check out my next post where I will be focusing on Summer wedding ideas.

Love Becca <3

No comments:

Post a Comment