Wednesday 3 July 2013

Day thirteen.



My Monthly Faves
Hey guys!
So its July! How the hell did that come about? This year is just flying by and I now only have one year until our big day! So seeing as its now July I thought I would blog about all the things I loved through June.




First up is this moisturiser. It's by Garnier and only cost me £2.99 as it was on a half price offer. They do a whole range of these moisturisers for all different skin types and I got the kind of extreme moisture one as I find I get incredibly dry skin after using some primers! The main thing I love about this product is the smell, I find that if I like the smell of a product then I am more likely to use it, and this smells delicious. Also I find it very moisturising, it is very thick when out squeeze it out but once applied it smooths out nicely and has an almost silky texture to it! A must buy for a bargain price!

Next is the Rimmel Scandeleyes mascara, this cost my £4.99 as I bought it in Superdrug for the introductory price but the normal rrp is £7.99. This is by far the best 'drug store' mascara I have ever used! It gives a natural look with one application but also builds up to give a lot of length and volume to the lashes.

The Lee Stafford hair products are just travel size products I bought to try out as I hate buying full size items I have never used before, just in case I don't like them. But I am definitely going to repurchase the full size once I've used these up. They are the heat protector spray and shine spray; the heat protector basically does what it says on the tin but the thing I love about this range is the smell. And the shine spray is just great for sorting out those fly away hairs!

Now I didn't really understand the craze over BB cream, well not until I tried the Loreal one anyway. I started by using this on holiday as my chummy Aimie had it and I just fell in love with it. Its not great on those days where you want a high coverage foundation but I actually mix it with another foundation for those days! I love the way it looks on the skin as it gives your face a lovely glow, plus, it is super moisturising!

And last but not least is this lip balm, I actually got this in a beauty box a little while ago and never really used it, but these past couple weeks I have been using it every day. I put it on before my make up and by the time I get round to putting on my lipstick my lips are so soft which obviously looks so much nicer than my dry old lips :) 

So that's it guys! My June monthly favourites! How fast this year is going by. Anyway stay tuned for my next post, I have a feeling it will be a haul post as I splurged slightly on a recent shopping trip!

Much love
Becca <3










                                             

No comments:

Post a Comment